- Conference program can be downloaded at here. Call for session chairs. If you are interested, please email Xuyun Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 Nov. 2013. Please nominate 2-3 sessions you can chair.
- All paper notifications have been emailed out to the corresponding author on 25 Sept. 2013. The corresponding author is the author who submitted your paper.
- Please go to Registration page for registering your papers by 15 October 2013 which is strictly enforced. If we do not receive your registration by that date, your papers will be moved.
- Please go to Camera-ready page for uploading your camera-ready papers by 15 October 2013 which is also strictly enforced.
- For conference Venue, Visa and Invitation Letter issues, please click the "Venue and Travel Guide" icon in the left column.
- For Accommodation, please click the "Accommodation" icon in the left column.
Embedded software and systems are closely related to our daily life, which reside from smart appliances to unmanned trains. As the fastest growing industry, embedded systems will have great societal and environmental impacts. Therefore, the design and implementation of safe and efficient embedded software and systems have utmost importance.
ICESS2013 will be held on December 3-5, 2013 in Sydney, Australia. The goal of IEEE ICESS2013 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange novel ideas, results, experiences and work-in-progress on all aspects of embedded software and systems.
Sydney is the largest city of Australia. Sydney is a centre for commerce, education, industry, sports and tourism. Sweeping harbour views, attractive and interesting architecture combined with year round mild weather makes Sydney a great place to visit such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Blue Mountain. Various one-day trips and other types of trips can be enjoyed while atmosphere of Xmas in Sydney is coming to the stage. Refer to http://www.sydneydaytours.com.au/ for more information about sightseeing.